Monday, March 5, 2012

[Instrumentals] @grandriggity Beats on Deck

Bobby Wood





http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1190862


You get a non-exclusive license to the beat(s) you purchased. This license allows you to use the beat(s) 2000 times for albums, mixtapes, EPs, radio broadcast etc etc If you want full rights to a beat, you need to purchase exclusive rights! Hit me up at bobby.wood@hotmail for more info. All exclusive beats come in tracked out .wav files.

Email me the free beat you choose and I'll send it asap.

Some of the beats on here are shortened. If you would like them longer just message me. I can do most request.

You must also credit GrandRiggity with production credits on any released songs. All finished tracks must be sent to me when completed. Send to bobby.wood@hotmail.com
GR

No comments:

Post a Comment